Update: Moving Indoors In 2 Phases
Starting this Sunday, we’re back inside with TWO SERVICES (8:30am and 10:00am)… just like the old days! We are using a phased approach in order to get used to the new reality.
- Phase 1 (this Sunday) – we welcome back our adults and teens, from middle school up. During this phase, we are asking families with young children to delay and watch on live-stream while we get used to managing the congregation and complying with the health orders. The nursery will be open for children up to 2 years old.
- Phase 2 (in the future) – we will welcome back the remainder of our families and will provide children’s ministry.
- We will continue to comply with the health requirements as we phase back in. This means that we are limiting our attendance, so PLEASE sign-up for the specific service you will attend (links for each service time below). We have three very large rooms and will seat you as appropriate given the space requirements. Remember to wear your masks!
- You must come in through the BACK DOORS (by the kitchen) and we will direct you from there. All other doors will be locked from the outside.
- As always, if you are sick, compromised, have symptoms, self-quarantining, or feel uncomfortable attending in person, please feel free to stay home and watch the live-stream at dillonchurch.org/live.
- Bill Spear’s Gospel of John class will take place during the second service in the youth room (A-frame). Please be sure to rsvp for this class as well if you are planning to attend.
Be sure to RSVP online ahead of time and read up on our safety precautions!
Since we will be inside the building, with limited capacity in the sanctuary, commons and narthex, worship lyrics will be displayed on the projector screens.