Well, we are finally getting used to meeting together in the Town of Dillon Park. With the Safer-at-Home health order in place we are still limited to 175.
However, that will not slow us down! We have a special treat this Sunday… Hazel Miller will be joining us and leading us in worship for our July Fourth Weekend Sunday in the Park! In order to make this happen, here are the procedures (read them carefully):
- We will have TWO services this Sunday, July 5. One at 9:00 and one at 11:00. There will be no overflow options.
- You MUST Sign Up for whichever service you plan on attending. We are planning on full services, so please sign up ASAP at dillonchurch.org/rsvp. We have no allowances to go beyond the 175.
- If you have friends or family in town, make sure to sign them up as well.
- We will be posting this on our website and Facebook page and anticipate visitors wanting to join us.
- Like last Sunday, masks are required! Thank you for complying.
- If you would like to volunteer, please call the office. We have need of help in many areas.
- As always, if you are sick, compromised, have symptoms, self-quarantining, or feel uncomfortable attending in person, please feel free to stay home and watch the live-stream at dillonchurch.org/live.
- Please bring your chair, hat and coffee for a very special worship time with Hazel and her band. We ask that you sit within the boundaries set up by our crew, for a more enjoyable music experience for both you and our musicians!
We are aware of the technical difficulties from last Sunday and are working diligently to overcome them. Thank you for your patience and grace as we navigate this new reality.
We are working diligently with County officials to both keep everyone safe and to present a great witness to the community. Thank you for helping us!
We can’t wait to see you Sunday for this very special worship celebration.
As always… I enjoy journeying with you during this crazy time!