DCC began meeting indoors on Sunday morning October 11th, following a phased approach.
You can check our current protocols at any time by visiting our COVID Safety Guidelines page.
- General – Please come in through the BACK DOORS (by the kitchen) and we will direct you from there. All other doors are locked from the outside. Remember your masks. We have sanitizing stations set-up around the church with extra masks (if you forgot yours). The nursery will be open for children up to 2 years old.
- Families with Children – Beginning January 24, we are welcoming our children back into the music portion of our worship service, for 2nd service only! Here is the procedure:
- We want to do it in a safe way!
- Bring your MASKED children to the back door of the church (by the kitchen), where we will take their temperature and give them a bag of fun to keep them occupied.
- Your children must sit with you in the service. Let me say that again, your children MUST sit with you in the service.
- After the music is done, in an organized way, we will dismiss them to Julie’s care. She will take them downstairs and safely hand them off to their teachers.
- After church you can pick them up at the top of the stairs leading to the children’s area.
- AT NO POINT ARE YOU ALLOWED DOWNSTAIRS. Since we share this space with Montessori, it is important that we control who goes down. BTW, we clean the downstairs between DCC and Montessori in order to keep the children in both programs safe.
- Thank you for helping keep our families safe, while allowing them to enjoy in-person worship.
- To provide further protection, we are asking those without children to attend the 1st service, and those with children to attend the 2nd service. There will be NO children’s church during the 1st service.